European Adventures of Toinette and Johan

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dartmoor...how beautiful art thou?

Dartmoor is geleë in Suidwes Engeland in Devon.  Ons het in Tavistock gebly, wat op die grens van Dartmoor National Park geleë is.  

Dit is 'n ongelooflike mooi plek.  Steven Spielberg, wat sy film War Horse daar geskiet het, het van Dartmoor gesê:

"I have never before, in my long and eclectic career, been gifted with such an abundance of natural beauty as I experienced filming War Horse on Dartmoor ... And, with two-and-a-half-weeks of extensive coverage of landscapes and skies, I hardly scratched the surface of the visual opportunities that were offered to me".  [Dartmoor National Park]

Ons was ook baie bevoorreg om elke dag verby 'n pragtige stroompie te stap dorp toe en terug.  




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts