European Adventures of Toinette and Johan

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aankoms by Eden Project





Reeds met ons aankoms kon ons die energie en puls van die plante en mense rondom ons voel. Oral is daar inspirerende aanhalings wat mens begroet:

"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing."
~ Raymond Williams ~


"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
~ Mary Oliver ~


"Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.'

'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
~ From Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol ~

"No man is an island, entire of itself."
~ John Donne ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts